Church of St Leonidis, New Epidaurus


The church was originally built in 1833 in honor of St. Leonidas, and later on the building was expanded and the current church building was constructed. This is where the skull along with the Holy Relics of the Saint and his escort, consisting of seven female holy martyrs, are conserved. The Church honors the memory of the local Patron Saint on April 16.



Ναός Αγίου Λεωνίδη στη Νέα Επίδαυρο