A single-aisled building in the form of a simple basilica with a pitched roof. Above the entrance there is a marble inscription stating that the church was renovated in 6 August 1622 “in a place called Lygourio”. The walls are covered with paintings, such as the series of impressive performances of the composition of the Second Advent at the western wall, the full-length figures of saints, the Dome Pantocrator, the Platytera and an interesting scene of Melismos in the Sanctuary. Their general features are accuracy of design, correct proportions and rigor and bold color combinations. The illustrations can be attributed to at least two artists.